All addiction recovery resources listed are provided for your information only. PACE Recovery Center does not endorse any specific programs or companies. We suggest that you routinely check references and always use good judgment and discretion when selecting any of the resources provided. Accordingly, we cannot be held liable for the accuracy of this information, nor for the quality of services rendered. The alcoholism, drug treatment and other resources listed below may help make the recovery journey a successful one. There is a great deal of information and help available, and we hope that you will take the first step in the battle against addictive behaviors, chemical dependency and substance abuse.
- Chris Bennett Interventions Chris Bennett, Founder of Chris Bennett Interventions, fully understands the specific challenges that young people and their families face in our society today. Chris Bennett Interventions provides Intervention Services, Behavioral Health Consulting, and Friends and Family Support Programs for those families who are struggling with a loved one’s substance use problems and addictions, co-occurring disorders, mental health disorders, a young person’s failure to launch, and problematic and/or stagnant lifestyles. They are here to offer you hope, to show you the path to active recovery, and that success and recovery from illness is not only possible but a reality- because someone was there for their families when they needed it. Call them 24/7/365 at (619) 481-2141 or (858) 344-3668 for a free, no strings attached consultation.
- Intervention Services of Arizona ISA – Intervention and Recovery Specialists offers a proven plan for helping your addicted loved one choose treatment, and a solution for healing the associated anger, betrayal, and division that has been ripping your family apart. 480-491-1554 Toll Free 866-491-1554
- Jeff and Debra Jay & Associates Jeff and Debra Jay have recruited a team of highly experienced interventionists around the country (and Europe) to work with your family or business. The Jays are the authors of “Love First: A New Approach to Intervention for Alcoholism and Drug Addiction,” the best-selling book on modern intervention. (888) 220-4400
- Intervention ASAP Intervention ASAP provides help for families who are suffering from a loved one’s addiction problem. We offer Intervention Services and Recovery Management Services along with Transport Services for Adults and Adolescents. Carey Davidson is the founder of Intervention ASAP. Carey provides a unique perspective of identifying, understanding and addressing Substance Abuse and other Maladaptive Conditions that can devastate families.
- Full Circle Intervention Full Circle Intervention works closely with other interventionists across the country, and is able to make those resources available as required. The process of co-facilitating allows for the opportunity to serve a wider range of intervention needs including; working with impaired professionals, addressing chronic pain issues and assisting individuals diagnosed with multiple disorders, including depression, bipolar or eating disorders. (707) 836-7077
- Real Life Intervention Solutions Realife Intervention Solutions, founded in August 2005, is the sole private practice of Jane Eigner Mintz, MA, LPC, CAI that concentrates in the field of addiction and behavioral crisis management. She provides intervention and treatment consultation services to concerned families, individuals, professionals, clinicians and institutions concerned with individuals affected by acute addiction and behavioral issues. She provides on-site crisis management services, brief case workups and collects collateral information about the client, treatment provider selection, arrangements and admissions, as well as provides therapeutic transport of client to the treatment facility. (216) 407-4500
- Drug and Alcohol Intervention Services Bobby Nicholl is a Certified National Drug and Alcohol Interventionist and a Registered Addiction Specialist . This site provides you with what you need to know about interventions and about the addict you are trying to help.
- Addiction Recovery Consulting Services Alcoholism, drug and behavioral addiction interventions including consulting and addiction assessments. Headquartered in the San Francisco Metro, California Bay Area, intervention services are available nationwide.
- Intervention Service – Keith Fierman Keith Fierman, CDAC is a counselor and associate at Alabama Therapy Associates specializing in addiction counseling. He is a professional interventionist and a preferred interventionist for the Betty Ford Center.
- Taylor Interventions of Beverly Hills California Dallas Taylor, former drummer of Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young, is a renowned drug and alcoholism interventionist who devotes his time to working with recovering addicts and their families.
- Suzanne Walker
- West Coast Counseling Center Psychological Services, Couples Counseling, Dating Issues, Group Therapy and Addiction Treatment in Los Angeles and the San Fernando Valley
- Detox Solutions of the Palm Beaches Detox Solutions of the Palm Beaches is licensed by the State of Florida to provide outpatient detox.
- Family Recovery Specialists Family Recovery Specialists offers adolescent and adult substance abuse counselors, treatment and consulting in Miami, Florida.
- Cottonwood Tucson Addiction, drug rehab and behavioral health treatment for those suffering from alcoholism, drug addiction, prescription med abuse, depression, co-occurring disorders, dual diagnosis, co-dependency and trauma.
- 10 Acre Ranch Long-term affordable residential drug and alcohol rehab for men, with a focus on relapse prevention. Facility is located in Riverside, California. All programs are 12-step based.
- Hemet Valley Recovery Center An acute care primary treatment center located in a beautiful Valley between Palm Springs and Riverside California. Licensed as a Chemical Dependency Rehabilitation Hospital (CDRH) and also has an Older Adult Treatment Track Program.
- Whiteside Manor Located in Riverside California, serving Southern California and beyond. CARF-certified, affordable drug and alcohol treatment center for men and women dedicated to recovery from drug and alcohol addiction.
- Drug Rehab and Alcoholism Treatment in West Palm Beach Drug and alcohol rehab center located in West Palm Beach South Florida, Synergy Group Services utilizes Traditional, HOLISTIC, and Alternative Medicine. Most major insurance and credit cards accepted.
- Southern California Drug Rehab, Alcoholism Treatment and Recovery Finding the right drug or alcohol treatment center can be the hardest part of beginning the recovery process. At our treatment center, we evaluate and fulfill the needs of our clients by working with them on a one-on-one basis. We offer our treatment plans at reasonable costs because addiction and alcoholism affect everybody.
- Christians Drug Rehab Celebrate Hope is a Christian Residential Drug Rehab and Alcohol Treatment Program, located in the coastal communities of Orange County Southern California.
- Celebrate Hope Celebrate Hope is a California Christian Residential Drug Rehab and Alcohol Treatment Program, located in the coastal communities of Orange County Southern California.
Sober Living Houses
- Foundation House Foundation House: The Northeast’s premier men’s Extended Care & Transitional Sober Living Home is located in Portland, Maine, ranked in 2009 by Forbes Magazine as “America’s #1 Most Livable City”.
- Doron’s House Doron’s house is co-ed sober living for adults 18 and over who have completed residential treatment for addiction or dual-diagnosis.
- Pacific Shores Recovery For over a decade Pacific Shores Recovery, located in beautiful Orange County, California has been a leader in providing sober living home environments and transitional housing solutions for those recovering from alcohol and/or drug addiction.
- Jeffrey J. Merrick, Esq Jeffrey J. Merrick is an experienced attorney who specializes in the defense of California drug, alcohol and mental health-related criminal cases. Mr. Merrick is also a professional interventionist, helping families and friends reach a loved one who is unwilling or unable to get the help they need on their own. Intervention is breakthrough work, a process with many moving parts. There cannot be successful intervention without love and compassion. It is, after all, the ultimate expression of a family member and friend’s love. 949-280-3603
- Bruzzo Law Attorney William W. Bruzzo practices criminal law exclusively in Orange County California, headquartered in the City of Santa Ana.
- Ibsen Law Our office dedicates itself primarily to criminal defense. Defending Clients in North Carolina and South Carolina. As a former prosecutor, Carilyn understands how imperative it is to hire a competent and effective attorney.
- Law Office of Katie Walsh All Criminal Defense Emphasizing Juvenile Law & Victim Rights in Orange County, CA.
Intensive Outpatient and/or Transitional Living
- Canyon Crossing Recovery Canyon Crossing Recovery is a gender specific structured transitional living facility coupled with an Intensive Outpatient program for women.
- The Zen Recovery Path Our holistic addiction treatment program focuses on a clean and sober lifestyle and addresses the entire continuum of care specializing in day programs, intensive outpatient (IOP) and outpatient services.
General Recovery Resources
- Drugwatch.com Drug Information – Drugwatch.com features up to date information on the thousands of medications, their side effects, and potential addictive qualities. Also provides the latest on FDA drug alerts including the most recent accutane side effects .
- Accutane Side Effects
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- Al-Anon and Alateen
- Narcotics Anonymous
- Cocaine Anonymous
- Gamblers Anonymous
- US Counties USCounties.com is designed to be a reliable and comprehensive source of information on any county in the United States.
- Sex Addicts Anonymous
- Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous
- Online Gamers Anonymous
- Debtors Anonymous
- Spenders Anonymous
- Emotions Anonymous
- National Institute on Drug Abuse
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism
- Sex Addiction – Los Angeles Holistic, sex addiction treatment for the individual, partner and couple. Recover your sexual health.
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Admin